Someone want to help a poor guy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElPepe
  • 10 comments
  • 1,116 views
Messages
13
Hello people!

I wondered if someone have a X1 that i can borrow so i can win some long needed XP and cash?

I'm really low on cash, and starting to wonder if i can get farther since no cars can beat the new challenges i have to do.. And i dont feel like grinding too much..

If someone want to help me, and maybe explain how i find the "Borrowable" cars, i would be forever grateful!
 
Hello people!

I wondered if someone have a X1 that i can borrow so i can win some long needed XP and cash?

I'm really low on cash, and starting to wonder if i can get farther since no cars can beat the new challenges i have to do.. And i dont feel like grinding too much..

If someone want to help me, and maybe explain how i find the "Borrowable" cars, i would be forever grateful!


Sure, my psn is slowcom. Let me know when you'll ad me so I can turn my PS3 on.
 
benda18. I can accept you when I get home around 5pm today.
 
If someone want to help me, and maybe explain how i find the "Borrowable" cars, i would be forever grateful!

Go to the profile tab, choose a friend's profile then if they're sharing any cars for you to borrow there will be a row of six boxes with cars in. Press X on any of those then borrow it from there. You borrow the car for as long as you stay in it, i.e. even if they unshare it, you'll still be able to borrow it until you get in another car.
 
Thanks to both of you!

I'll add you both, since i dont know exactly when ill log on.. And hope someone can tell me where i find your shared car?

But i think i will come home in about 6 hours.

Thanks guys!! :):):)
 
Go to the profile tab, choose a friend's profile then if they're sharing any cars for you to borrow there will be a row of six boxes with cars in. Press X on any of those then borrow it from there. You borrow the car for as long as you stay in it, i.e. even if they unshare it, you'll still be able to borrow it until you get in another car.

Thanks! Makes sense:)
 
If you are kind you can add "volvopetter", so i have the borrowed car even if you are not logged on when i add you:)

Can't wait to win some CASH!!!!!! :D:D:D
 
Friend request me elpepe currently sharing hondas im gonna change selection again tonight
 
@Elpepe: If you need some cash, you should put some B-spec drivers online. This way, the people in your friendslist can let them drive online.
You can do that yourself too with this little gem which was zo kindly created by GTP's own yonis.
( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185890 )
It is an automated remote b-spec starter. Just install it and run it, it will automatically start b-spec races with your driver and drivers from your friends list (so you'll be helping them as well). Just make sure you put the PS3 in 'remote server' mode before you start the widget.
I do this with some friends from GTHQ and it usually brings in anywhere between 2 and 4 million per week. Without any effort from my side (besides firing up the PS3 and widget every now and then and let them run for several hours).
I am sure there is a thread here on the forum in case you're looking for people to 'remote race' with.
 
Back