Something broken with Circuit Experiences right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lightpilgrim
  • 5 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
914
Poland
Poland
Messages
A_Dylikowski
Something broken with Circuit Experiences right now?

Spending time with new physics at Suzuka today. Normally my ghost resets 0.3s ahead of me each sector, then closes or opens depending how I’m doing — consistent.

At Suzuka, last sector, it’s not consistent. Ghost resets ahead sometimes, behind other times — I see it in my rearview mirrors.

Then the real problem: I finish the last sector ahead of the ghost, but my full lap time comes out slower than my previous attempt. That shouldn’t happen. Ghost position and actual lap delta are contradicting each other. Anyone else seeing this?
 
I finish the last sector ahead of the ghost, but my full lap time comes out slower than my previous attempt.
Are you ahead of your previous attempt at the start of the last sector?
 
Are you ahead of your previous attempt at the start of the last sector?
That shouldn't matter.

If you have the ghost set up to reset at each sector, it should always reset in front of you at the gap you have set.
 
That shouldn't matter.

If you have the ghost set up to reset at each sector, it should always reset in front of you at the gap you have set.
It does matter for the part I quoted.
 
Back