Something cool and totally randomMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 2 comments
  • 614 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,478
So I am sitting here listening to Living Under the Same Sun by the Scorpions and doing a virus scan on my other computer. The virus scan windown has a little animation of a magnifying glass going around and that is perfectly on the beat with the song. I thought that was kinda weird. Thats all.
 
It's not really all that amazing to be honest, nor is it totally random. I guess the magnifying glass was an animation that repeated at a given frequency, and as such would 'fit' with atleast one song you were listening to sooner or later. Also, I bet that if you actually watched it for long enough, you'd notice that it wasn't actually 'in time with the music' for very long... depending on how well the frequency of the rotation of the animated object was matched to the tempo/beats per minute of the song, it would come in and out of phase with the animation - you sometimes notice the same thing while listening to the radio in your car and then you see the indicator of the car infront flashing in time to the song you happen to be listening to... but it never lasts for very long usually...

One small point, perhaps this is the first time the phrases 'Something cool' and 'The Scorpions' have ever appeared together? :p

Anyway, I don't think this really warrants a whole new thread... 💡
Closed_Thread.gif
 
This one day, I was walking down the street, listening to music on my headphones and my feet were going at the same beat that the song was.

It must have looked funny when Blue Monday came on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back