something cool happend

  • Thread starter Thread starter hitman146
  • 7 comments
  • 1,274 views
Messages
325
As usual I restarted the sunday cup for the 6th time now (I need to get cash for a new car and this is the furtest i got so far so go on and :) ) well as i said I started it and saw a cadilac cien second on the listing where usually only cheap and slow cars are.
is this normal or what

(sry for my bad english)

thx 👍 👍 👍
 
So you are saying that you were racing the Sunday Cup and saw A Caddy Cien in the race?


That is just unfair! Since we all know you got creamed (right?) Did you lose badly


Smack yourself If I'm wrong


Don't correct me when I'm wrong :)


J/P
 
MaxxTraxx
So you are saying that you were racing the Sunday Cup and saw A Caddy Cien in the race?


That is just unfair! Since we all know you got creamed (right?) Did you lose badly


Smack yourself If I'm wrong


Don't correct me when I'm wrong :)


J/P


ofcourse i got creamed it was my first race repeted for the sixth time i had a honda civic type r about 200hp not tuned
 
hitman146
a cadilac cien second on the listing where usually only cheap and slow cars are.
is this normal or what
That would seem to be a bit of overkill on the AIs part... :crazy: So far I've done the Sunday Cup 4-5 times and it was always against very slow cars, as it should be being the very first race for noobies.
 
what ticks me off is in some supercar race, you can use only production cars, I tried to bring in my cien, WRONG! they wouldn't allow it. I bought some other car in and find myself racing against a Cien!

I've raced against more ciens than any other car in that series! WTF!

i'm not going to talk about how much more I would rather have the 16 or any other caddalac over the cien, and that include a freakin escalade (AND I HATE ESCALADES!)
 
hitman146
As usual I restarted the sunday cup for the 6th time now (I need to get cash for a new car and this is the furtest i got so far so go on and :) ) well as i said I started it and saw a cadilac cien second on the listing where usually only cheap and slow cars are.
is this normal or what

(sry for my bad english)

thx 👍 👍 👍

next car, buy a decent used 4wd car. use it to win the second easy rally race, it should be pretty easy. the car you win is worth over 250k. you can clear them and do this over and over. best easy way to get money early in the game.
 
OfUnknownOrgin
what ticks me off is in some supercar race, you can use only production cars, I tried to bring in my cien, WRONG! they wouldn't allow it. I bought some other car in and find myself racing against a Cien!

I've raced against more ciens than any other car in that series! WTF!

i'm not going to talk about how much more I would rather have the 16 or any other caddalac over the cien, and that include a freakin escalade (AND I HATE ESCALADES!)


that is because the cien is already tuned when you win it
 
Back