Something happend

  • Thread starter Thread starter topban82
  • 2 comments
  • 730 views
Messages
449
Messages
topban82
Hi something happened to me today I was kept getting disconnected from rooms so I decided to go and clear my systems cache and see if anything would change and yes something did change, about 1second and it was finished so I done it again just in case and I came out and tried to join my friends room and I tried and I just couldn't join so I tried one of my other friends room, no luck and it was ok before but now it won't join so please help PLEASE.
 
I don't think it has anything to do with the network cache. The in-game manual gives some good advice for your network setup. Sorry, I can't help you.
 
Hi something happened to me today I was kept getting disconnected from rooms so I decided to go and clear my systems cache and see if anything would change and yes something did change, about 1second and it was finished so I done it again just in case and I came out and tried to join my friends room and I tried and I just couldn't join so I tried one of my other friends room, no luck and it was ok before but now it won't join so please help PLEASE.
And breathe. Try to use at least some punctuation in your posts instead of creating one big, long unintelligible sentence. 💡
 
Back