Something New....

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
On Internet
UB3RL1GHT_
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm tired of the whole "racing footage" and "sweet drifting videos". I want to make a change in the Gran Turismo community for the better. Why is it that Call of Duty videos have billions of views and the channels that house those videos keep growing. I'm tired of it. We have one of the highest selling game franchises and there are absolutely 0 channels willfully dedicated to this game. Well I am going to try and change that. Every weekday I will be uploading a video. If you find them interesting/funny/intriguing in the slightest, please pass them around. My YouTube channel is Uberlight2 and here is a link to my first video. Thank you for your time.

A commentator who doesn't sound like a hype mc! If you can keep the commentary interesting then I'll happily watch your videos. I agree that GT5 has little YouTube coverage. I'd do my bit to fix that but I can't because of equipment costs

A commentator who doesn't sound like a hype mc! If you can keep the commentary interesting then I'll happily watch your videos. I agree that GT5 has little YouTube coverage. I'd do my bit to fix that but I can't because of equipment costs
I have invested in a capture card and a blue yeti. I wanna be able to make awesome Gran Turismo videos for the community, I just need practice and feedback :) Thank you very much for the kind words.

You've already posted this in the right place, and if you're looking for other GT5 channels, then you can use this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back