Something Special.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 8 comments
  • 555 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
Right, Ive seen a helmet I would dearly love to have. Its mainly black with what appears to be red decals on the top of the visor, chin section and over both ears. Has a whhite patttern accross the back and a black fin in the centre top like a small mohican hair style.
Now I dont even know if its tradable as its not in my DLC.

Anyone has this i will give any 10 helmets and suits I have for it.

Thank you.
 
Can also offer any level ticket after reset.
 
You have n picture?
 
Sorry I dont but its quite distinctive with the fin.
 
Link to the DLC stuff that came out.?
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/gears/
And also check my gear link and see if you can find the design rather than the exact colour?
It helps when as much info is there has possible.:)
Description is looking like a Nascar DLC?
 
As I stated in the OP its not a DLC helmet.

If you click on the Nascar it comes up with a clearer picture.
Plus that helmet has a mohichan style in the picture unlike other helmets.
Only other possible choice is skully I belief.?

picture.php

2nd looks like your Desciption.?
 
If you click on the Nascar it comes up with a clearer picture.
Plus that helmet has a mohichan style in the picture unlike other helmets.
Only other possible choice is skully I belief.?

picture.php

2nd looks like your Desciption.?

Damn thats the one, Sorry I didnt check in suits only helmets. And I cannot mix that with others.


Thanks for your help.
 
Damn thats the one, Sorry I didnt check in suits only helmets. And I cannot mix that with others.


Thanks for your help.

No problem mate glad you know which it is.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Back