Something WEIRD

  • Thread starter Thread starter vakazruk
  • 7 comments
  • 941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because PD was busy modeling "better" VW vehicles like the schimmawagon and the Kubalwagon and the Samba bus.
 
aww thats lame, haha those cars are nice but too slow and kinda worthless
 
Gran Turismo/Polyphony Digital sponsors racing events in real-life
That's not a picture from the game.
 
Nice car.:drool: I say it be added in the future with a game update.
 
they should most definetly put it in the game, its an awesome car:)
 
Because PD was busy modeling "better" VW vehicles like the schimmawagon and the Kubalwagon and the Samba bus.

I think these cars are rubbish! You won't bring these cars to race (except seasonal event)

What I want is more new racing car, e.g. Audi R15, R18 or Honda HSV-010.
I don't care the above racing car is in premium or standard, I just want to use these new to race.
 
It's not in the game because GT5 was the sponsor of the race and it has nothing to do with the game. The same race had lots of Porsches in it.

Done to death a thousand times before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back