Sometimes life imitates Art..UPDATED WITH TRACK DAY SHOTS.

• Thread starter artboy76
  • 11 comments

artboy76

(Banned)
Wanted to have a real life Forza moment.....so now have this to ride aropund in for shows over summer (albeit a british summer..:grumpy: :))

very modified..not just some pretty vynils...

soon to be taken on track, next weekend in fact but fully road legal and all modifications declared.
You get looked at...alot...:scared:

IMG_5761.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5779.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5773.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5780.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4916.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9222-1.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4888.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4832.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_3895.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9280.jpg
[/IMG]

Well one on main requirements was for it to remain a fully functional car. So within that car in that picture is My wife, my 2 year old boy in car seat and our 3 dogs!! one of which you can see in back window...

so yeah your right she is bored! and I think she'd rather we took the ' normal' car to the park.... but that's no fun right?

car has two bucket seats up front and will maybe remove rear seats for track use only.

Well one on main requirements was for it to remain a fully functional car. So within that car in that picture is My wife, my 2 year old boy in car seat and our 3 dogs!! one of which you can see in back window...
And all this time I thought that was you back there ;) lol
Car looks fantastic.

so yeah your right she is bored! and I think she'd rather we took the ' normal' car to the park.... but that's no fun right?

car has two bucket seats up front and will maybe remove rear seats for track use only.

You should get one of those racing seat looking baby seats haha. That would be just great.

Awesome car dude! I wonder what looks I would get if I drove that to school. :lol: Have you driven it to work yet?

You should get one of those racing seat looking baby seats haha. That would be just great.

I have one! and its red like the front bucket seats!
:D

cheers for all the comments guys.

My in game version....the ones that know will spot the one in game is a 'skinny' wear asd mine is the later 'wide body'.

Forza109.jpg
[/IMG]

Back