hey guys 
I checked the whole ingame songlist but cant find that one song that is mostly playing before you start a special event or a license test. It starts out with piano and claps and turns into an electro song with a soft beat and faint background female lyrics. Does anyone know the name of that song?
Secondly there is an event in the Grand Tour Special Event section where you drive a Murcielago at night in the Toscana and it is on tarmac. Is that track available during daytime or at all in the practice and arcade mode? It did not get unlocked once I finished the event and I dont see it in any tracklist.
Thanks!
I checked the whole ingame songlist but cant find that one song that is mostly playing before you start a special event or a license test. It starts out with piano and claps and turns into an electro song with a soft beat and faint background female lyrics. Does anyone know the name of that song?
Secondly there is an event in the Grand Tour Special Event section where you drive a Murcielago at night in the Toscana and it is on tarmac. Is that track available during daytime or at all in the practice and arcade mode? It did not get unlocked once I finished the event and I dont see it in any tracklist.
Thanks!