Songs Not Featured in OST

• Thread starter Carbon_77
  • 2 comments
Canada
Canada
nickkoko
Hey guys.

I'm a really big fan of the soundtrack for GT4 (that is, the music composed by Isamu Ohira) and I frequently listen to all of the GT soundtracks. However, I was kind of sad to see that not all of the songs featured in the game were available on the official soundtrack release. For example, the race selection music, pre-race music and the power & speed menu are not featured in the official release. Was kind of disappointed since I am a big fan of these songs too. Does anybody know if decent quality versions of these tracks are available somewhere? Even a decent quality game rip of the songs would do. I've been searching around and haven't had any luck. I also tried finding the music from the original GT, when you're in the car dealerships (both the Japanese and Western editions), and haven't had luck. I appreciate anything you guys can do to help.

Thanks in advance!

Your not the only one, GT's OST has always been one of it;s biggest highlights, and GT4 is no different (whilst it isn't quite my favourite).

Anyway, I was in a similar position to getting GT1's Japanese OST, and managed to find it on this place, seemed all safe for me. Has all the OST's for all the GT's, though not quite all regions by the looks of things. Though it has both regions for GT1, and even some of the extra soundtrack compilations.

Thanks for the link! I have visited that site before, but unfortunately they do not have the tracks I am looking for. I do have the version of the GT4 OST that they have there, however as I said above, it is missing a few tracks (see the tracks I linked in my above post). As for the original GT, that site has all of the "Car Shop" music for the Western Edition uploaded there, as well as the official release for the Japanese edition. Again, the official release for the Japaneses edition features some of the tracks, but not all of them. Thanks for your help though :)

Back