Sonic Blue Mica NSX is completely BLACK

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShortAznGuy
  • 14 comments
  • 1,786 views
Messages
746
Messages
dukie827
I painted my car Sonic Blue Mica and it came out black. Not like a regular black though, completely black with no light reflections. Even Matte Black has brightness to it. This on the other hand..... It's pure black on the screen


11335978793_1a23c1c2d8_c.jpg


11335937584_bd101cc776_c.jpg
 
It would appear that specific color is glitched, or it's that one color from GT5 infiltrating the system.
 
GT4 special black car back?!

yeah seems the colour just got bugged. can you try painting it another colour then back again?
 
GT4 special black car back?!

yeah seems the colour just got bugged. can you try painting it another colour then back again?
I'd rather not. I quite like it. Haha
 
The wheels of the SL 55 AMG did this too. The simulated motion blur made it look all weird too.
 
Where did you get that color from?
 
Yeah I got that color from the 22b Subaru and every time I take a preview to the Sonic Blue Mica paint the car is just black without reflections.
It's like a velvet wrap :D
 
Ah, the 22b is it? I will check it out.
 
I had that too a couple days ago. My guess is the color glitches out because the 22B is of such bad quality :lol:
 
Those look really awesome IMO.
 
Back