Sonoma Raceway (aka Sears Point, Infineon Raceway)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 51 comments
Well GT5's and GT6's licenses are super easy , the only hard one i think , is the one with the Aventador in Brands Hatch (S-License)
I found that one pretty easy. I never golded it like I did most of 6's but still.

If you never golded it , you can't call it easy IMO , but still , took a few tries to get gold.
I'm awful at licences and time attacks, only licences I ever golded where: Accel/Brake tests on GT3/4, 205 Turbo Rally licence on GT4, Most of B, A & IB on GT6.

I'm awful at licences and time attacks, only licences I ever golded where: Accel/Brake tests on GT3/4, 205 Turbo Rally licence on GT4, Most of B, A & IB on GT6.

Really? GT3 and 4 gave me a hard time , GT1 and 2 i can't even remember how i did , but the last two have been a bit easier.

I golded all licenses because of the free cars (2 per license set)

Really? GT3 and 4 gave me a hard time , GT1 and 2 i can't even remember how i did , but the last two have been a bit easier.

I golded all licenses because of the free cars (2 per license set)
I got a gold on B-1 and B-2 of GT5 but that was it, but I have gotten a lot better since 5 and I did revisit GT3 & 4 recently. I remember almost getting gold on the test above, got a silver with 1.2 secs behind cause I got massive understeer on the last corner, slowed me down to 12MPH

The 24 Hours of Lemons finale is held here. Immediate yes for me.

upload_2015-3-24_20-24-35.png

I don't see why this shouldn't be added. It was in GT4 and there's the NASCARs in game. Why it wouldn't I don't know. For all we know it could be held back for an upgrade like Midfield.

EDK
  • A 2.5 Mile Road Course in Northern California (USA), opened in 1967, nearly 60 years ago.
  • One of the most historic road racing circuits in the world.
  • Host to one of two road course events on the NASCAR Sprint Cup calendar.
  • Also hosts events from IndyCar, NHRA Drag Racing, and FIA World Touring Car Championships.
  • Featured on GT4 as "Infineon Raceway".
  • Track Website Link
  • Wiki Link
Road Course Carousel (Sports Car) Layout
View attachment 102287

Road Course Chute (NASCAR) Layout

View attachment 102293
I love this track so much. Not many race on it, just nascar, indy and wtcc. Still, hometown favorite.

EDK
I ran a track day in my Challenger at this track over the last weekend. Some fast laps here, the first 3 are, anyhow. I made a mistake and shifted forward one lap from where I intended, so have a yellow flag lap in there.

Fast laps here are in the 2:02.5 range.

So lucky, I want to go too. :D

Back