Sons of the Forest

• Thread starter Veinz
  • 3 comments

Veinz

Premium
Canada
Ontario
Sons-Of-The-Forest-1024x534.jpg

Currently available for early access on Steam.

Sent to find a missing billionaire on a remote island, you find yourself in a cannibal-infested hellscape. Craft, build, and struggle to survive, alone or with friends, in this terrifying new open-world survival horror simulator.
Old trailer

I just picked this up, I tried it for the first time yesterday and sunk 4 hours into it. Loving it so far, there are a lot of things that make you go WTF. It looks really good, but it can be optimized with GeForce Experience if you don't want to tinker with all the settings individually.

Last edited:
I just picked this up, I tried it for the first time yesterday and sunk 4 hours into it. Loving it so far, there are a lot of things that make you go WTF. It looks really good, but it can be optimized with GeForce Experience if you don't want to tinker with all the settings individually.
I like the 1st game, this looks an upgrade graphically. Looks good, the flashlight gameplay must be unnerving with sudden spooky ennemies appearing.

After 28.5 hours, I'm really happy with my purchase. What impressed me the most is how stable the game is on my PC, it's in a better state than most full releases. Totally worth the $38.99.

Last edited:
Back