Sony Confirms Second Generation of PSVR for PlayStation 5

Poland
Gdynia
MroczMR
same here (after skipping the first order period) - maybe demand wasn't as high as they thought if they still have units available
In Poland we don't have PS Direct and preorders for PSVR2 are handled by bigger shops and there are still PSVR2 available.

United States
Denver
DC5Rwmy
I logged in and ordered without an invitation. 1 hour later I got my invite lol.

Last edited:
United States
Iowa
pfei
Doesn't seem to be any overwhelming demand for preorders. I had forgotten about my invite, and when I remembered that evening I clicked the link and easily pre-ordered.

It's nice that we don't get charged until the order is shipped, so I am sure we will know by then if/how much GT7 is supported. If it's anything less than 100% I will cancel the pre-order. I already have a Rift S to have fun with the family on PC. No reason right now to spend $550 on another headset if GT7 is not supported, or lacking in implementation.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
FkbIBmbXkAAkV3R.jpg

They've announced games at that show previously, so hopefully some news this time round (and not just a rehash of what we already know).

United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Some very good games coming. Personally won't be getting at launch, may wait for the first revision to iron out any kinks (plus I don't really have the space at the moment) but will be a definite buy at some point. Still hoping for a Blood & Truth port, sequel unlikely with the devs moving on to a new flat IP.

Poland
Gdynia
MroczMR
From other thread.

Since GRID LEGENDS is getting Oculus Quest support (even without PC) i guess this is absolutely possible to make it work on PSVR2 for PS5? It would be awesome I hope they will do it.