Sooo... How much money and XP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AOS-
  • 2 comments
  • 485 views

AOS-

Premium
Messages
28,816
Canada
'Sauga, ON
I got GT5 last friday.

Since I'm not big on simulators, the only things that makes me want to play the game is photo travel (and photo comps here), the music and drifting...I only bought the game because I might be able to make a quick buck from photo travel with a business partner.

ANYWAY, I dislike playing a game where I have to be concerned about money and XP.

My question is: What's the most expensive car (or thing in the entire game) and what level is the car that requires the highest level to purchase?

I'm planning to reach this on a sub account, and just do all my purchases on this account via "backup memory infinite money exploit"...

Don't worry, you won't see me race online.
 
Most expensive car(s): Ford Mark IV, XJ13 Jag, Ferrari 330 P4 and X2010 Coloured.
To purchase the X2010 coloured you have to be level 30 (to see it) and then level 40 (max level) to buy it. All of the above cost 20 million credits, and that is the maximum amount of money you can have at any one time.
 
There are 4 cars that cost 20Million. The colored X1, Ferrari 330 p4, Jaguar XJ Race Car, and Ford Mark IV. GT40 Race Car comes very close at a price or 19.9M or something along those lines.

The max level required to buy a car is 40. The colored X1.
 
Back