Sore Losers

• Thread starter Wiggs
  • 12 comments
Wiggs
Teewiggs
Just a rant. I raced in the D class public lobbies today, 5 races with the same 5 or 6 guys in the room. I won every race....didn't use any leaderboard cars, but one guy was in a Spark for every race. I used a '69 Fairlady Z, a Renault 5 Turbo and a Mazda 2. I was clean....the only contact came when I was bumped into or someone punted me. I rubbed someone once, but didn't cause a wreck or loss of position. I still won every race. At the beginning of the 6th race someone starts a vote to kick me. 🤬 I just left the game. I don't get sore losers. :confused: Rant over.

I've been kicked from more lobbies than i've had hot dinners for the exact same thing. I do have LB cars in my garage (as you've probably seen if you check the LB's) but i only use them to hot lap and never use them in public lobbies.

You should have stayed to see if the rest followed suit, usually goes one of two ways:

1. The rest act like sheep and vote you out
2. No one else votes so the person who tried to get you kicked leaves instead

I usually find that if i'm winning by a fair distance, waiting at the finish line sometimes stops the inevitable vote to kick.

I've been kicked from more lobbies than i've had hot dinners for the exact same thing. I do have LB cars in my garage (as you've probably seen if you check the LB's) but i only use them to hot lap and never use them in public lobbies.

You should have stayed to see if the rest followed suit, usually goes one of two ways:

1. The rest act like sheep and vote you out
2. No one else votes so the person who tried to get you kicked leaves instead

I usually find that if i'm winning by a fair distance, waiting at the finish line sometimes stops the inevitable vote to kick.

Truthfully, I was ready to leave the lobby anyway because there was no competition. The only guy close to me was driving the Spark. I'm not knocking leaderboard cars either...I just don't think an experienced driver should use them online.
I've noticed some of your times and you're pretty fast....and it's good that you wouldn't use those cars online, not that you would need them. I don't have many leaderboard cars in my garage because I don't hot lap. I'm a tuner, so I have to hot lap occasionally to test my cars, but I don't have to like it. :P

Just a thought from me (I know that's a dangerous thing) it would be interesting to see if you could all have the same tuned car...I don't know how you would do it, but it would be like IROC....back to watching America's Next Top Model.

Just a thought from me (I know that's a dangerous thing) it would be interesting to see if you could all have the same tuned car...I don't know how you would do it, but it would be like IROC....back to watching America's Next Top Model.

The only way that would happen in the public lobbies is to race Cycled Production, where everyone drives the same stock car. Not for me. I'll still race in the public lobbies, just not as much.

I've played on my brother's XBOX the other day (he has a gold membership) and I noticed the same thing. Raced a few races with the same group and they voted to kick out the winner. BIG DEAL, SO SOMEONE WINS ALOT!

I'm not that good of a racer because I can't tune for crap. So I drive alot of stock cars or modified, untuned cars and the issue I have are the people who like to ram and drive you off road. Because of that, I don't like playing online which is why I'm still a silver membership.

The only way that would happen in the public lobbies is to race Cycled Production, where everyone drives the same stock car. Not for me. I'll still race in the public lobbies, just not as much.
Cycled Production was such a wasted concept. They could have made it random, or semi-random. Instead we got an unbelievably short & repeating list of predetermined track/car combinations that get old the second time you've played them all.

That's exactly the kind of racing I want -- winning by driving instead of tuning.

Yeah, think you should have just hung around and MADE them kick you.....Just be happy that you found a race...I NEVER can find a online race when I want to......What is your secret???

Yeah, think you should have just hung around and MADE them kick you.....Just be happy that you found a race...I NEVER can find a online race when I want to......What is your secret???

I left because it wasn't fun anyway. There was only one guy keeping up.....the guy in the Spark. We DNF'd the field a few times. What class are you trying to race in? I've been racing lots of F and D lately, with at least half full lobbies. Raced C class today and the lobby was full.
Maybe something going on with your router or network settings? :confused:

I hooked up my 6 speed gear box to my wheel yesterday so slower cars might be kinda fun......(but with Black Ops II out racing isnt on my mind much)....

I wish I could find races more often...I asked this in here a few times but cant seem to find something that helps...Ill even plug xbox directly into my modem.....I have Open NAT...I just figured no one is playing....Other than all the fast guys like yourself that make people like me want to quit the lobby....=)

I've often had to deal with rammers, especially in drift lobbys. But fortunate for me, they are quite single minded, so I fake an early entry, just to see them fly past me on the inside, then take the corner like nothing happened. Also on straights, just quickly shift to one side, while mashing the brake lets them shoot past me, with no damage whatsoever to me.

In extreme cases, in private lobbys, I can grab out my drift raptor, just to nail them down, and go on to grab some points at the end.

Precisely why I don't bother with online play. Too many sore losers that can't take losing. If someone wins too much, they automatically suspect that there must be a "conspiracy" :lol:

Back