Sorry 4 The Wait Mix TapeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 2 comments
  • 909 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
Lil Wayne just introduced his new mix tape titled "Sorry 4 The Wait", does anyone listen or keep up with Lil Wayne's music, if so what do you all think of it?
 
Me personally, I think that Lil Wayne is a horrible rapper. Nearly every single one of his songs are either about money, weed, or women, plus he has one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard. Not sure how he can be so popular because when he was with the Hot Boys in the late 90s I think that BG and Juvenile in that group were better. There are so many others rappers just from New Orleans that are better than him, Juvenile, BG, Mystikal, Soulja Slim, the list goes on. Not to mention rappers not from N.O, 2pac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Big L, Big Pun, KRS-One, Ice Cube, etc.
 
Me personally, I think that Lil Wayne is a horrible rapper. Nearly every single one of his songs are either about money, weed, or women, plus he has one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard. Not sure how he can be so popular because when he was with the Hot Boys in the late 90s I think that BG and Juvenile in that group were better. There are so many others rappers just from New Orleans that are better than him, Juvenile, BG, Mystikal, Soulja Slim, the list goes on. Not to mention rappers not from N.O, 2pac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Big L, Big Pun, KRS-One, Ice Cube, etc.

Well yeah I like the older rappers a lot more than Lil Wayne but his new mix tape isn't half bad compared to some of his other garbage.

Old rappers being: Biggie, 2Pac, Big L, Nas Ice Cube, DJ Screw (Popular Houston DJ), etc...
 
Back