Sorry but I don found a god answer

  • Thread starter Thread starter La Gargola
  • 16 comments
  • 960 views
Messages
136
Messages
Diego 128LT
Messages
Diego128L
Hello everibody, ask you excuse for my english, I am writing from Colombia, some few days y could started to play GT4, and I search all the information about the cars because I like have all the cars.

For this reason I write you, I want :

1- How many cars can store in my garage, 1000 cars???
2- The garage of used cars rotate which days
3- In this page I find a list whit the rotate cars of used, but I couldnt download, can you give a link
4- I need a list about a rare cars and special cars, for example Impreza 22B, and Black cars, whit all the information

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the lose of time, but I search in your page and I dont find all that I need
 
2- Every 7 days.

Welcome to GTPlanet :)
 
How come you made 2 threads?

1- You can fit 1000 cars in your garage.
2- Every 7 days the cars change in the used car lots, and after 700 days, the cycle changes back to how it was at day 1 and starts again.
4- The black cars can be found on days 693-700. If you miss them, you have to wait another 700 days, days 1393-1400 and so on.

And welcome to GTP. :)


Please next time look here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53246
 
Bienvenido a GTPlanet Gargola. Si tienes problemas con el ingles (perdona la falta de tildes) mandame un mensaje privado (PM). En cuanto a tus preguntas creo que todas han sido respondidas ^^^. Te aconcejo que hagas buen uso de la funcion de busqueda (Search) si no quieres que te madreen por hacer preguntas cuyas respuestas se encuentran facilmente haciendo una busqueda.


In case anyone is wondering, here is what I said: "Welcome to GTPlanet Gargola. If you have too much trouble with your English just shoot me a PM. I think your questions have been answered above. Also, I strongly encourage you to make liberal use of the search function if you don't want to get flamed all the time."
 
Mr.Slow
Bienvenido a GTPlanet Gargola. Si tienes problemas con el ingles (perdona la falta de tildes) mandame un mensaje privado (PM). En cuanto a tus preguntas creo que todas han sido respondidas ^^^. Te aconcejo que hagas buen uso de la funcion de busqueda (Search) si no quieres que te madreen por hacer preguntas cuyas respuestas se encuentran facilmente haciendo una busqueda.


In case anyone is wondering, here is what I said: "Welcome to GTPlanet Gargola. If you have too much trouble with your English just shoot me a PM. I think your questions have been answered above. Also, I strongly encourage you to make liberal use of the search function if you don't want to get flamed all the time."

you legend 👍
 
Mr.Slow
Bienvenido a GTPlanet Gargola. Si tienes problemas con el ingles (perdona la falta de tildes) mandame un mensaje privado (PM). En cuanto a tus preguntas creo que todas han sido respondidas ^^^. Te aconcejo que hagas buen uso de la funcion de busqueda (Search) si no quieres que te madreen por hacer preguntas cuyas respuestas se encuentran facilmente haciendo una busqueda.


In case anyone is wondering, here is what I said: "Welcome to GTPlanet Gargola. If you have too much trouble with your English just shoot me a PM. I think your questions have been answered above. Also, I strongly encourage you to make liberal use of the search function if you don't want to get flamed all the time."

You can find a good used car list (PAL) here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58535

Just curious, which part is "getting flamed" in Spanish? Would like to use it on some Spanish speaking friends of mine :)
 
De Bolle
Just curious, which part is "getting flamed" in Spanish? Would like to use it on some Spanish speaking friends of mine :)


Well, there is no direct equivalent as far as I know so I used 'an approximation to an approximation'. That is, I used a Colombian slang term which represents the closest thing to flaming someone. It rougly means "remind you of your ineptitude and of your mother's failure to bestow some decent DNA onto you whilst at the same time questioning your upbringing". The term is "madrear", from "madre" (mother) and "ar" (the standard Spanish suffix for verbs in the infinitive form).

But just like you can't flame someone by using the word 'flame' or 'I flame you!" you can't 'madrear' someone by using the word 'madrear' or 'I madreo you'. The word 'madrear' only indicates you are orally (or in writing) abusing someone and it does not constitute oral/written abuse in itself (Although you can always threaten to 'madrear' someone).

So for the actual oral abuse you have to use other words which do represent oral abuse none of which I will include here coz I am too classy for that :sly: :) :)
 
Mr.Slow
Bienvenido a GTPlanet Gargola. Si tienes problemas con el ingles (perdona la falta de tildes) mandame un mensaje privado (PM). En cuanto a tus preguntas creo que todas han sido respondidas ^^^. Te aconcejo que hagas buen uso de la funcion de busqueda (Search) si no quieres que te madreen por hacer preguntas cuyas respuestas se encuentran facilmente haciendo una busqueda.
www.freetranslation.com
Welcome to GTPlanet Gargola. If you have problems with the groins (forgives the lack of tildes) send me a private message (PM). As for your questions I believe that all have been responded ^^^. You aconcejo that do good use of the funcion of busqueda (Search) if do not want that you madreen by asking questions whose answers are found easily doing a busqueda.
:lol:
 
Ha-Ha I almost forgot that 'ingle' means 'groin'.... of couse I was talking about Ingles (with tilde) wich is 'English"

Please DON'T send me any messages if you have problems with your groin! :-) ;-)
 
Mr.Slow
Ha-Ha I almost forgot that 'ingle' means 'groin'.... of couse I was talking about Ingles (with tilde) wich is 'English"

Please DON'T send me any messages if you have problems with your groin! :-) ;-)


Man, you got some mad linguistic skill there :cheers: to you! And a :bow: for helping out the new guy.

BTW - did anyone think to tell him that when you GET to day 694 your going to need just over $8 million? ;) I can imagine all the drivers out there who got that far only not have enough money for the black cars and had to recyle around another 700 days...ugh.


UMP
 
Thanks for the interesting explanation Mr. Slow!

On topic: good point UrsaMajorPrime.
I could only buy 1 black car on the first rotation because I did not have enough money for the other three. I started selling re-winnable cars after buying the first black car, but ofcourse by the time I had enough money in the bank the selection of cars had changed... :sick:
That's one of the things I don't like about the second hand cars, you can only buy seven cars from the weekly line-up.
 
De Bolle
Thanks for the interesting explanation Mr. Slow!

On topic: good point UrsaMajorPrime.
I could only buy 1 black car on the first rotation because I did not have enough money for the other three. I started selling re-winnable cars after buying the first black car, but ofcourse by the time I had enough money in the bank the selection of cars had changed... :sick:
That's one of the things I don't like about the second hand cars, you can only buy seven cars from the weekly line-up.

I was lucky enough that when I discovered the existence of the black cars (random GT4 google search) I still had plenty of days left to run enough b-spec enduros (while I was sleeping ;) ) to get the required cash...

Have you made it back around yet? I'm going to buy a second set just for the heck of it! :cheers:

UMP
 
UrsaMajorPrime
BTW - did anyone think to tell him that when you GET to day 694 your going to need just over $8 million? I can imagine all the drivers out there who got that far only not have enough money for the black cars and had to recyle around another 700 days...ugh.
Yeah that was me :) Actually I knew how much they cost, but day 693 crept up on me rather quickly and I just wasn't prepared.
 
ZeratulSG
Yeah that was me :) Actually I knew how much they cost, but day 693 crept up on me rather quickly and I just wasn't prepared.

Bummer dude...

My bro and I talked about it wondering how many people just didn't see them cause they didn't check the used car lots, but then we had that thought about folks like what happened to you there. Missing them would be one thing, but seeing them and not having the money - *especially* if you didn't know that it was a recycling system - betcha there were some screams of rage and frustration on day 694 all over the world! ;)

UMP
 
UrsaMajorPrime
I was lucky enough that when I discovered the existence of the black cars (random GT4 google search) I still had plenty of days left to run enough b-spec enduros (while I was sleeping ;) ) to get the required cash...

Have you made it back around yet? I'm going to buy a second set just for the heck of it! :cheers:

UMP

I'm on day 2650 or something, and I bought the remaining 3 the second time around.
Just curious: does anybody know whether the mileage is different on these cars when they come around the second time?

Funny fact: I compared a new GT-One with a second hand one (AT, TCS on). The second hand was faster on 400m ( :confused: ) but was slower in the 1000m and top speed.
 
De Bolle
I'm on day 2650 or something, and I bought the remaining 3 the second time around.
Just curious: does anybody know whether the mileage is different on these cars when they come around the second time?

Funny fact: I compared a new GT-One with a second hand one (AT, TCS on). The second hand was faster on 400m ( :confused: ) but was slower in the 1000m and top speed.

I gotta go to work here soon, but when I get home I'll post my mileage for everything but R92, I've driven that one...


UMP
 
Back