Sorry - Confused when "buying" items in Milage Exchange.

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 2 comments
Norway
Philippines
I have "bought" all that is there for "sale" by using my milage points - no new stuff added to "buy" - cars you buy doesn't show "already purchased" if so..? Now I have three of same certain cars - and feel stupid here for not understanding. Even all the cars "bought" indicates Gift-Cars???? You spend quite some of your free time playing this game and I am enjoying it - but I can't even sell the cars "bought" by mistake. I don't even care if it would have been 10% of the value - but as a gift-car - no can do. I find this "milage exchange" being ?? :confused: :banghead:

Last edited:
I have "bought" all that is there for "sale" by using my milage points - no new stuff added to "buy" - cars you buy doesn't show "already purchased" if so..? Now I have three of same certain cars - and feel stupid here for not understanding. Even all the cars "bought" indicates Gift-Cars???? You spend quite some of your free time playing this game and I am enjoying it - but I can't even sell the cars "bought" by mistake. I don't even care if it would have been 10% of the value - but as a gift-car - no can do. I find this "milage exchange" being there for idiots and I feel like of one...... :confused: :banghead:

It doesn't show check marks because you're allowed to buy the car as much as you want. Many users like to buy multiple cars for liveries and scapes. The check marks are in place for paint and rims because you only need to buy it once to have an unlimited supply of them.

The notion that PD is fishing for "idiots" with the mileage exchange is ludicrous. It's not PDs fault that a user doesn't know/can't remember if they bought a car.

I do agree that it is silly that mileage exchange cars count as gift cars. They should absolutely be redeemable for some mi pts

Last edited:
It doesn't show check marks because you're allowed to buy the car as much as you want. Many users like to buy multiple cars for liveries and scapes. The check marks are in place for paint and rims because you only need to buy it once to have an unlimited supply of them.

The notion that PD is fishing for "idiots" with the mileage exchange is ludicrous. It's not PDs fault that a user doesn't know/can't remember if they bought a car.

I do agree that it is silly that mileage exchange cars count as gift cars. They should absolutely be redeemable for some mi pts
Agree with you TheGeologist! I shouldn't use that word !! I'll edit! Cheers. :cheers: Thanks!

Back