Sorry for all these threads and questions...Am I winning cars in FREE PLAY?

• Thread starter randys
  • 11 comments
I am trying to get Forzathon stuff and so I am using Free Play to complete the races, after I do these races am I winning cars that I dont know I am winning because I dont know where to go in the game to claim them?

I am trying to get Forzathon stuff and so I am using Free Play to complete the races, after I do these races am I winning cars that I dont know I am winning because I dont know where to go in the game to claim them?
If you level up after a free play race(or anytime) , you’ll get a chance to pick $50,000 credits, a racing suit, or a car. If the car is over $400,000, you get a discount of that amount on the car, but you still have to buy it.

Anytime you get a car from level up, or as a reward from Forzathon etc, it will automatically go into your garage. The only time you have to claim cars is the DLC cars. Or if you buy a car in the auction house, you’ll have to go into the auction house and claim it.

Only thing you get in free play is credits and XP. However you can get discounted cars as level up rewards

The cars that you would win in the Forzathon will appear in your garage (you may have to reboot the game): in Free play as they have said, you will have the choice of collecting 50,000 credits, a driver gear or a car at a discounted price, which you need to purchase right then.

The cars that you would win in the Forzathon will appear in your garage (you may have to reboot the game): in Free play as they have said, you will have the choice of collecting 50,000 credits, a driver gear or a car at a discounted price, which you need to purchase right then.
Thanks, now as I said elsewhere I disconnect from the internet each time I turn machine off. I can reconnect, but I sure hate this.

Yes signal very strong, speed very fast, dont have the issue with any other device.

Forzathon "Going the Distance" the first says complete a race on Circuit de Spa...so I took a nascar car, raced two laps, finished last, 24th but Forzathon doesnt recognize I did that.

I wonder what the requirements since they are not listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you raced Spa check the Forzathon tab in the free play settings and see if the event is marked, otherwise, reboot the game and it should appear checked (although this problem was supposedly fixed days ago).

If you raced Spa check the Forzathon tab in the free play settings and see if the event is marked, otherwise, reboot the game and it should appear checked (although this problem was supposedly fixed days ago).
OK< got it, what are autocross events?

I am disconnected from server all day, anybody else?

Connected and NAT is good, all that. OH wait, all of a sudden now I am in.

OK< got it, what are autocross events?

I am disconnected from server all day, anybody else?

Connected and NAT is good, all that. OH wait, all of a sudden now I am in.
Go to rivals and you will find the autocross events, where you drive through barrels trying to beat a set time. I hate autocross and I get through like the bowling showcases, doesn’t matter, just set a time and comolete the event.

Go to rivals and you will find the autocross events, where you drive through barrels trying to beat a set time. I hate autocross and I get through like the bowling showcases, doesn’t matter, just set a time and comolete the event.
OK, now lets talk tires.

GT6 you had to make sure you had the best tires on the car available for that race. Help me find where I buy tires, how I know which I can and cant use and where, etc.

Thanks

OK, now lets talk tires.

GT6 you had to make sure you had the best tires on the car available for that race. Help me find where I buy tires, how I know which I can and cant use and where, etc.

Thanks
All you have is street, sports & racing. Different divisions use different tyres. Street tyres are best forr B, C & D class, sports are best for A & S class while racing tyres are needed for R, P & X

OK now my car goes very slow, making a reverberating sound or something, the road is yellow or something but I cant go over 30 mph or something now.

The number 1 in bottom right is orange or something, cant race anything now.

I had put it in manual transmission accidentally, fixed now.

Last edited:
Street tyres are best forr B, C & D class, sports are best for A & S class while racing tyres are needed for R, P & X
Its not as easy as that, it really depends on the car and what tyre width you can fit on also, in FM6 i would run anything from stock to race compound in B and A class, now i just follow the homologation :)

Latest Posts

Back