Sorry If This Is A Pointless Thread

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I APOLOGIZE IF THIS IS A POINTLESS THREAD... IT SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD BE A NICE LITTLE SYSTEM... READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TAKING ABOUT:

So i'm on GT5 a lot and its a really great game. I only drift so thats why this is in the drifting forum... now the reason i made this thread is because I here a lot of people saying they wish they had wheels but they're too expensive... well i'm here to help... On ebay tons of 50%, 35%, and 20% off coupons are going for literally 20$ and its email delivery... Now i know the ones here: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lo...lstpos=27704&_sc=1&_sop=15&_stpos=27704&gbr=1 are going to expire soon but if you go back every once in a while you could change the cost of a G27 from 325$ (Wheel, and Tax) to 195~205$... When you factor in the price for the coupon you are saving 100~120$. Or the DFGT could go from 170$ to 85~90$ (Still saving you about 60$ once you factor in the cost of the coupon). Once again sorry if this is pointless or in the wrong section but i just wanted to point out the fact that expensive wheels can be bought new with a warranty for less than used wheels with no warranty that may be defected. :D

OH OH OH READ THE FINE PRINT THEY MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED

This isn't pointless at all, it's actually very helpful for people who don't have a wheel. I would say however be careful where you're buying your discount coupons from and maybe this should be in the Steering wheels section...

Back