Sorry newbie question about racing view

• Thread starter Ammalgam
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I just bought this game for the PS4 and we are trying to play in 2 player mode.

This is embarrassing but the car on the right is only using the rear camera and I cant make it look forward. I have tried everything and nothing works in 2 player mode. Is there something we are missing?

I have run out of ideas.

Thanks

Did you try to swap controllers? Perhaps it's as simple as the L1 button being stuck.
Maybe map looking backwards to something else, see if that helps.

Whoever's Player 2 must be unintentionally tilting the right stick downwards, or has a broken right stick.

The right stick is used to look around, so if you tilt it downward all the way, the camera switches to rear view.

Whoever's Player 2 must be unintentionally tilting the right stick downwards, or has a broken right stick.

The right stick is used to look around, so if you tilt it downward all the way, the camera switches to rear view.

Thank you guys so much! It worked! I had to fork over $60 to Best Buy for a new controller but you were absolutely right! The controller had a broken right stick and I couldn't change the function because the camera view option can't really go anywhere else (it has to swivel).

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reset the controller by using something thin like a needle or toothpick on the hole at the back.

Back