Sort of on-topic? Receiving chromed cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blank_Redge
  • 5 comments
  • 351 views
Messages
743
United States
Los Angeles area, CA
If someone trades me a chromed car, do I get a chrome paint chip in the deal (as you do if the car has a regular coat of paint,) or do I have to trade for the chip specifically?

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but the marketplace seemed the most relevant place to ask the question. Cheers.)
 
Last edited:
you will only get paint if car has original colour, no chrome
 
You will get the paint chip that originally came with the vehicle. Only way to get chrome is to get the chip.
 
I traded my chrome RS6 avant to a guy for his FGT a few days ago......we both thought he would get the paint........
 
Excellent; good to know. Thanks gents. :)
 
Back