Soulja BoyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 23 comments
  • 1,539 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
This guy is by far the worst rapper alive. I dislike some rappers to a certain extent but this cat is just a complete joke and unfortunately his fans support him :odd: which in turn gives him an easy ride through life.

What do you guys think of this clown?

Example of his terrible music:
 
Heard he just bought a $55 million jet, which is funny because he's only worth $20 million. I have a feeling we'll be seeing him on a future episode of Operation Repo.
 
Absolutely horrible, rappers like him are the reason so many people dont think that hip hop is music. He is a disgrace to hip hop.
 
He's amazing.

In that he has managed to get worse.
 
Seems no one else even remembered he was still around.
 
He's like S.mouse from Angry Boys IMHO.
 
Heard he just bought a $55 million jet, which is funny because he's only worth $20 million. I have a feeling we'll be seeing him on a future episode of Operation Repo.
:lol:

His fans are dumber than him without a doubt.

Absolutely horrible, rappers like him are the reason so many people dont think that hip hop is music. He is a disgrace to hip hop.

I miss old school rap even though I wasn't alive back then to know what rap was, I still respect/like it a lot more now than this new age crap.
 
:lol:

His fans are dumber than him without a doubt.



I miss old school rap even though I wasn't alive back then to know what rap was, I still respect/like it a lot more now than this new age crap.

There is still such thing as real hip hop! You just have to know where to find it.
 
There is still such thing as real hip hop! You just have to know where to find it.


Damn, I thoroughly enjoyed that. 👍

I know there is still some good hip hop around but nothing like back in the day of course. Immortal Technique is a good example of true hip hop IMO.

 
thats not rap, thats some boou shiii, man i feel sorry for him getting so many hate, but the guy sucks.
 
Some new rap is okay. Go listen to Fat Raps or Baby Man by Chip tha Ripper. 👍
 
My favorite video :
 
Damn, I thoroughly enjoyed that. 👍

I know there is still some good hip hop around but nothing like back in the day of course. Immortal Technique is a good example of true hip hop IMO.

Sent you a few more links.
 
Check your visitor messages!
 
Absolutely horrible, rappers like him are the reason so many people dont think that hip hop is music. He is a disgrace to hip hop.

👍

Most of the music that i hear is underground, many of the mainstream rappers are rubbish :crazy:

Can someone tell me how to post up a vid ? Because everytime i try to nothing appears :grumpy:
 
👍

Most of the music that i hear is underground, many of the mainstream rappers are rubbish :crazy:

Can someone tell me how to post up a vid ? Because everytime i try to nothing appears :grumpy:

Copy everything after the "?v=" in the link while watching the video on YouTube, copy and paste it into the typing box on GTPlanet, highlight it, and finally hit the YouTube button at the top to wrap the text in "YouTube code". 👍
 
Copy everything after the "?v=" in the link while watching the video on YouTube, copy and paste it into the typing box on GTPlanet, highlight it, and finally hit the YouTube button at the top to wrap the text in "YouTube code". 👍

thank you very much, appreciate that !

This is the music i listen to.
 
thank you very much, appreciate that !

This is the music i listen to.

No problem! 👍

I totally forgot about Tech N9ne, listen to this deep song by him.
 
I was thinking about posting that song, but then i chose this one. Yeah i just heard it right now, i love that song so much man ! I'm glad to see that someone likes Tech.
btw i'm a huge fan of him :dopey:
 
I was thinking about posting that song, but then i chose this one. Yeah i just heard it right now, i love that song so much man ! I'm glad to see that someone likes Tech.
btw i'm a huge fan of him :dopey:

Yeah he's definitely a good artist but I was surprised to see that video on MTV...
 
Oh okay thanks. 👍

Kno - Rhythm Of The Rain (f. Thee Tom Hardy & Tunji) was a dope ass song!

Anything Kno (Cunninlynguists) and/or Tunji (Inverse) puts their hands on is gold.

 
Back