Sound glitch after last update.

• Thread starter maksiu3f
  • 7 comments
Ireland
Wexford / Ireland
maksiu3f
Hi all.
Long time GT player and newly converted forza fan.
Playing the game after last update I noticed that sometimes the sound of collecting credits is still there in the background in a race when doing a series. Goes away every now and again. Very annoying. Present on both one s 500gb and one x after yesterday's upgrade. Is it just me or is there anybody else noticing it?

This has happened to me a few times since the last patch as well. I have to back out to the main page of the game to make the noise go away.

I also noticed this a few times yesterday and was a little more annoying when i had to put my headset on.

Kept getting this at the end of each race, only solution had to back out of the game and start again, may just turn all menu audio off.

In my case after that update the sound is absolute garbage, Way to much track noise, very poor and distorted engine sounds, often no sound when engine braking, many engine sounds are worse than a broken down vacuum and even the commentators voice sounds like he has the mic in his mouth. The sound was fine before the patch now the sound of GT4 would be a step up from this.

When you finish race dont rush to press A,let XP counter finish counting xp,same with creds screen,just dont rush

Back