sound of VTEC, by a person

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 10 comments
  • 1,294 views

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Messages
9,871
Messages
race_emhard
somebody sent me this, thought I would share it with GTPlanet

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, so there's hope for Danny and his Matiz yet 👍
 
Man, he did that VTEC really good! 👍

I bet he wanted to do that after he saw this guy:

 
Just seen it yesterday, the first vtec kick was awesome!! :sly: Love the little "burnout" starting at 0:28 lol.
 
Leo's vids are pretty awesome. This one if my favourite though, especially the Intergra from a dig. I laughed so hard at that.

 
:lol: Those are great!

I loved the first VTEC, the Integra from a dig, and the Kenne Bell Cobra.
 
Already had seen 3 videos, but its funny to see them again:)!
 
Gonna have to vouch for the Integra and Cobra being 100% authentic. Love the camera shake they did for launching the Civic Hatch in video 2. :lol:
 
Love the Kenne Bell Cobra as always. The VTEC in the first video was pretty good too. Reminded me of my old Prelude.
 
I wanna hear one of these guys do a blown 572 Keith Black. With Zoomies, not the long tube headers.

and maybe a Merlin. A Rolls Royce Merlin.
 
Last edited:
Back