Sound or Music You Can Get Out of Your Head From FH4

Canada
Canada
For me, there's two things I can't get out of my head.

The first is the beginning of the Odesza song that plays during the splash screen.

And the second is "WE COULD BE KIIIIIIIIINGS, JUST SOME KIDS FROM PACIFIC HEIGHTS. AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOOHHHHHHH"

If you mean "can't" rather than "can" then...

Strauss's Voices Of Spring Waltz. :(

The wololo priest noise from Age Of Empires.

If you mean "can't" rather than "can" then...

Strauss's Voices Of Spring Waltz. :(

The wololo priest noise from Age Of Empires.

I actually had to change my horn from WOLOLO, because otherwise I couldn't resist driving around WOLOLOing every five seconds.

Being the radio station that mostly consists of catchy pop music, A bulk of the Horizon Pulse songs are the most prominent songs in my mind whenever I think of Horizon 4. The song referenced in the OP is certainly one of them! :lol:

My main culprit is "Colors" by Beck, the intro song for Team Adventure. The sound of the flute is such an earworm!

Honourable mention: I don't listen to Hospital Records much, but "Dawnbreaker" by Metrik is the song I'm hoping comes on whenever I switch to that station - It was a perfect fit for the Sega Rally chapter in LaRacer's story with its upbeat and retro style.

Being the radio station that mostly consists of catchy pop music, A bulk of the Horizon Pulse songs are the most prominent songs in my mind whenever I think of Horizon 4. The song referenced in the OP is certainly one of them! :lol:

My main culprit is "Colors" by Beck, the intro song for Team Adventure. The sound of the flute is such an earworm!

Honourable mention: I don't listen to Hospital Records much, but "Dawnbreaker" by Metrik is the song I'm hoping comes on whenever I switch to that station - It was a perfect fit for the Sega Rally chapter in LaRacer's story with its upbeat and retro style.

Dawnbreaker is definitely my favourite song on that station. I wish they'd add a version of the song from the opening of the game too, where you're cycling through the seasons and driving the Senna.

Back