- 10
- TEN_and_TWO
I just bought a A/V reciever and it seems when I run over a rumble strip, it is being played out of the opposite speaker. For instance, I hit the rumble strip with my left side tires, the sound is played through the right side. Yet when i'm driving in cockpit view and I look to the left, everything seems correct and the sound increases on the left side.
The reciever is a pretty cheap unit, a RCA rt2760, but it was only $25 so I said what the hell. This happens when it is set to 5.1 Dolby Digital.
Anyways, a easy way to figure out where the problem is if someone could test it out for me using a 5.1 setup. I am almost certain it's something to do with the reciever. If this belongs in the Electronics & Home Theater thread then sorry, I just figured since it was happening during GT5P...
The reciever is a pretty cheap unit, a RCA rt2760, but it was only $25 so I said what the hell. This happens when it is set to 5.1 Dolby Digital.
Anyways, a easy way to figure out where the problem is if someone could test it out for me using a 5.1 setup. I am almost certain it's something to do with the reciever. If this belongs in the Electronics & Home Theater thread then sorry, I just figured since it was happening during GT5P...