Sound speedwarning R32 Nismo

• Thread starter BenGT
  • 10 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Does any have a solution for the annoying sound when you go over 100km/h in the R32 Nismo? I like the car, but never drive it because of the terrible pling-sound when I go over 100km/h. I can not find it in any settings, and swapping it the the R35 Nismo engine makes no differance.

Last edited:
Does any have a solution for the annoying sound when you go over 100km/h in the R32 Nismo? I like the car, but never drive it because of the terrible pling-sound when I go over 100km/h. I can not find it in any settings, and swapping it the the R35 Nismo engine makes no differance.
It sounds like some effing elevator music. PD truely wanna troll and torture us. To them it's not enough, that this kind of music is all prevalent in the menus, now it also must be IN the car itself. Like g daym PD, chill out.

kiPMApg.gif

you have to love the detail they put into each car...

It is a great piece of detail. But it is also a pain in the a$$ when driving it. It would be a real nice detail if it could be turned off when installing a new computer. So bone stock it has the chime, and when custom tuned the tuner would have turned it off. It is that annoying that I am not using any of these cars. In case of the FD RX-7 it is just a matter of short-shifting to avoid the chime. But with the r32 Nismo it is always on above 100 km/h. In a racing game..

I've got the same sound in my R32 Skyline GTS-4. It's just a matter of disconnecting the wire in real life, but it helps me avoid speeding tickets so have left it alone. My other Skyline and my wifes Skyline don't have it though, so it must have been a feature of the 1989-1990 R32's?

Hearing it in the game reminds me of driving my real Skyline, so i don't mind it either. :)

Last edited:
The Raptor and all the 12 and up Fords do that also, but you have to turn it on in the ECM. GT7 doesn't allow that. They also can be made to ding incessantly in reverse.

Back