Sounds

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxoGTR
  • 7 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
2
HI guys im new hear and was wondering who could record some sounds from gt4 i would do it by myself but i don't have gt4 and i verry need those sounds for cars:
Nissan Stagea
Audi A4
Honda Integra Type-R
only do it like 1k 2k 3k 4k 5k 6k etc rpm
 
so i see every body are so lazy that even don't want to record them:grumpy:
 
No-ones lazy, maybe no-one want's to do it because of your bad attitude.
Don't double post either.

Oh and maybe you could explain why you need the sounds so much.
 
Ok Foxo, I would do it if I had some sort of device to transfer it to my pc.:(

But there's one thing you have to do. No matter what you ask for the next time, be sure to tell why you need to get what you're asking for. A lot of members here are more willing to help you with any question you have about the game, but you have to take the initiative and make us want to do it.
And ask in a better way, not like if you are giving us orders. You almost forgot the part "And I need it for tomorrow". :indiff:

Anyhow, why don't you get the game bro? is not as expensive now.

So good luck with this one and welcome to GTP!! 👍

BTW George...he had to make another post to revive the thread and catch our attention, editing his first post was not going to do so.



Ciao!
 
Sorry, I did'nt notice the date of the first post
 
I might be able to do this for you, it would be kinda low quality, and I would like to know why you need this. :confused: Like I said, I can't promise anyhting. :indiff:
 
the audi A4 isnt in GT4 as such...
just 2 different S4's and the A4 DTM
 
foxoGTR
so i see every body are so lazy that even don't want to record them:grumpy:

Yes, great way to get people to help you... 👍

*adds another to the watchlist*
 
Back