I once read, I think it was the IGN review and also GS, weren't so happy about the original GT5 soundtrack but to be honest, after you get rid of all the annoying ****** and then (I'm a classic fan) enable all those classics, the games really gets some expansive, exclusive charme, that fits to the Signutare Edition, I own.
Especially those classic covers with a subtle touch of modern drama Hollywood movie style is great.
And, hey, come on, Lang Lang was playing some of the tunes aswell.
The only real hater and I guess everyone will agree is that god damn baby song
about I guess, a very young girl who loves a boy but can not describe why she is in love... ...smells fishy to me. Call FBI.
It just doesn't fit to the rest and I can't remove it. It still appaers at every prestart preperation and Online lobbies.
Especially those classic covers with a subtle touch of modern drama Hollywood movie style is great.
And, hey, come on, Lang Lang was playing some of the tunes aswell.
The only real hater and I guess everyone will agree is that god damn baby song
It just doesn't fit to the rest and I can't remove it. It still appaers at every prestart preperation and Online lobbies.