South Central -- GTP meet revival?

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 26 comments
United States
Near Macon, Georgia
cc_suzq044
suzq044
I figure, since SouthCentral is going to debut' in 2 days; Why not revive the meet? Now that I have a pace-car that I can't use :dunce: AND.. beat the game, so I can KEEP UP now.. lol

Just a thunk! :dopey:

Also- I think it'd be a better idea to meet at the Pier, because.. everybody knows where that is, and it's not that hard to get to.

I'll probably be up for it, but I have no time to setup everything etc. So if you could run this meet, I'll probably be ok with it.

Okay - since they cut my hours at work, problem is my times are variable. I could say that most Mondays and Fridays (PST) are work-able.. even into the early morning, as it is 2am here, now.

Well if there are any new muscle cars to be had, I'll probably wanna show them off, so I'm down for it (although I haven't even played MC LA in a month or 2 it seems now). This is of course assuming that South Central works, and that it comes out in 2 days, and that I can get in a room with you people, all of which seems unlikely to me........

Edit: I'm an optimist, can you tell?:sly:

I will be buying the Premium pack also - Paulie, the trick is to get on some people's friends lists who will be there. I can add you to mine and send you an invite once this thing is started. PS: I don't have a mic, the one i got for warhawk broke so that i can't wear it on my ear.

Actually, lets do this; Give me which PSN account you would be "driving" under, and I can add you to my friends list.. then invite you when the time comes.

I will be buying the Premium pack also - Paulie, the trick is to get on some people's friends lists who will be there. I can add you to mine and send you an invite once this thing is started. PS: I don't have a mic, the one i got for warhawk broke so that i can't wear it on my ear.

Actually, lets do this; Give me which PSN account you would be "driving" under, and I can add you to my friends list.. then invite you when the time comes.

That's alright, I probably have 3-5 people already who would be in this cruise.;)

How about this Saturday?

Throw up some times you guys are available, and which time zone plz.

This Saturday? Well let's see, I have to go and vote (and as usual both political leaders are losers, so damned if you do and damned if you don't), and V8 Supercars round 1 is on, so it'd have to be night time for me (Morning in GMT).

Saturday night sounds good then? We'd have to do late Saturday night though if suzq044 isn't to get up too early.

Yeah...So if we did Saturday, what kind of time would you want it? Trying to fit in with multiple time zones seems to be quite difficult.

Back