Southern Tuners Drag Team

United States
Kentucky
EMERGENCY12
Southern Tuners

Welcome to the Southern Tuners Thread!
We are a drag racing team that has been around for a long time and we've only just now gotten a GTPlanet thread going. Many of ours members have had GT5 since it has been out and many of our members have played many of the previous GT series games as well. We aren't as active as we used to be but hope to change that as GT6 is just around the corner.

The Southern Tuners Lineup

EMERGENCY12 - One of the original leaders of Southern Tuners, I'm also known as the "Talking Encyclopedia". I'm a circuit racer along with drag racer and I absolutely love American cars. That being said I can fully appreciate the many other cars and their respective countries.
Best Car: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

TK-HUNTER - Another one of the original leaders of Southern Tuners, TK is known as the silly redneck of the group. TK is also a circuit racer along with a drag racer and is a lover of all things Toyota. He also likes classics as well as diesels.
Best Car: Dodge Challenger Race Mod 1970

kolio123 - One of the amazing and loyal members of Southern Tuners, Kolio is known as "That kid that fell out of his chair". Kolio123 is a fast drag racer as well as a Nascar fan and racer. Kolio also loves classic American muscle. Along with being a member of Southern Tuners Kolio123 is also a leader of TeamTAB Drifting.
Best Car: Nissan R35 TC

ghostthief980 - Another amazing and loyal member of Southern Tuners, Ghost is a crazy guy who is also a leader of TeamTAB Drifting. Ghost is a major fan of rotaries and diesels.
Best Car: Ferrari Enzo

loubell30 - Lastly we have loubell who is lovingly referred to as the "ricer" of the group given his absolute love for Hondas and Subarus. Loubell is a good guy to be around and as much as we pick on him from time to time we love him.
Best Car: Tommy Kaira ZZII

We're a crazy bunch of guys but if you ever see us or see one of our rooms feel free to drop on in and have some fun. We drag race, circuit race, and dirty shuffle race all the time.

Glad we finally thought about getting a GTPlanet page!
Also I am sorry to hear that about loubell! I will have a talk with him.. lol

Seen your rooms up for a long time also, I just never entered figuring it was a local thing.

Welcome to GTP from HIBoost, you guys seem like a bunch of cool guys just by reading your team intro, I'll be in the lookout next time I'm on-line.... Have fun and enjoy your stay :)

Thanks for the welcomes and wishing us luck everyone! Best of luck to everyone of you guys and the team hopes to see you guys in a lobby someday soon :cheers:

Back