Spa DLC not on PSN?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 9 comments
  • 945 views
Messages
377
Messages
Enzo_Guy
Messages
GTP EnzoGuy
I tried searching a bit but couldn't dig up much on this issue. I was on PSN today grabbing the C7 Corvette and I saw nowhere for someone to still purchase any DLC pack containing Spa and Kart Space. I looked around for both the individual pack and the complete one, but I found nothing.

So if someone were theoretically looking to buy the track pack, how would they get it short of buying another copy of the game?
 
I saw the same thing. I just tried Googling it and nothing popped up. So I'm in the same boat.
 
It's still there. PD still wants your money, so that they can make GT6 good...
 
Theres another thread about this somewhere. When they redid the PSN store it disappeared.
 
I see the pack with Spa but not the Motegi pack. The latter can only be found in my download history. Anyway, the new PS store is terrible! Ugly, slow, illogical, lacking old content, etc.
 
The only way i have found to still get it is to get the XL edition of gt5. I bought my xl on black friday and i checked the psn store before i bought it and the track packs was missing. When i came home and entered the dlc code, the track pack came up in my cart. I guess it is just hidden or something.
 
I have the same problem, can't find it at all. I even tried to search for "Course" and the Speed Course pack came up but no Spa.
 
Renfro88
I have the same problem, can't find it at all. I even tried to search for "Course" and the Speed Course pack came up but no Spa.

There has been alot of problems with this new store all you can do is call sony to rectify each case thats found.
 
There has been alot of problems with this new store all you can do is call sony to rectify each case thats found.

It's weird that none of the internal people at Sony has taken action. There must be some employee who has noticed these flaws. Do they only care about releasing stuff and looking at the graphs afterwards without wondering why some figures don't move? Sony makes me sick these days...
 
Back