>>>spaghetti's photogallery<<<

• Thread starter spaghetti
  • 15 comments
rez-vibes
hi all, welcome in my photogallery, not many words just start post some of my latest "random" shots:

DB9 coupè '03@capri

tom's x540 chaser@deep forest

bmw mclaren F1GTR@hong kong

190E 2.5 evoII@el capitan

i shall be very happy to know what you think...

Last edited:
I like them so far very good, did some touching up in Gimp or PS? overall nice shots look forward to anything else you do!...

That Mclaren shot is wicked though...

many thanks for the comment RzB
yes I use PS for the blur effect (DB9 and mclaren) and Picasa for the standard adjustment like brightness, contrast and filters...
the mclaren shot is one of my first blur try I'm not completely sure of the work, anyway I must thank the forum photoshop tutorials :)

Nice shots of the Mazda RX-8 Renesis Race Car, I love the 'mid-afternoon sun' Warming overtone that is in those shots.
Take it easy,;)👍
Rusty*

Swiss Legend thanks for the comments, last shot link fixed thank for point it out..

Rusty glad you like those shots, thank you for the visit man!

Last edited:
D1GP update! :dopey:

blitz ER34@trial mountain

BP falken rx7@trial mountain

HKS genki S15@apricot hill

HKS genki S15@shibuya

Last edited:
I liked the 4th shot a lot. Looks like something from Tokyo Drift..... 👍

this time I've tried to do a decent zoom blur shot with the use of the vanishing point in ps...

JGTC BATTLE

au cerumo SupraVSxanavi nismo R34@suzuka

let me know what do you think and point out my lack...

Honest criticsm here. Im no editing expert, but I try and stay away from turns in the track when I do zoom blurs. If you notice, most pros only use zoom blurs on straights, and for a good reason. Secondly, I highly suggest removing the watermark. Atleast by cropping the image if not by using the stamp tool.

a few new shots:
amuse S2000 R1@deep forest

amuse S2000 R1@deep forest

golf R32@tokyo r246

delta S4@tahiti maze

280Z@città d'aria

Back