Spare 2j

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRManJosh
  • 23 comments
  • 1,326 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRManJosh

(Banned)
Messages
86
Messages
Milkybargamer
Does anyone have a spare 2j Car i could have as really want one to go online with. thanks.
 
It cannot be sent, it's over the trading limit.
 
i cant figure out how to get one
 
Start by making less new threads about fast cars...
 
But again, try to use the market place :D
 
How many unnecessary thread are you planning on making today?
 
this thread is important
 
Does anyone have a spare 2j Car i could have as really want one to go online with. thanks.

I'm pretty sure I told you in one of your many other threads that you could add me (cargorat323) as I have one on share for you to use. If thats not good enough for you, then you are going to have to find a 1970 ticket in the Market Place and grind it till you get one.
 
so i have to make another thread
 
so i have to make another thread

Just go into the Market Place and create a thread stating you are looking for a 1970 ticket. Remember tho, you are going to have to grind that ticket until you get your car so I hope you have a way of doing that.
 
grind a ticket? what does that mean?
 
grind a ticket? what does that mean?

Back up your game before you open the ticket that way if, when you open the ticket, you don't recieve your car, you can reload and try it again.
 
ah right I get it now.
 
I'm sort of a rookie but a bit more advanced.
 
I'm sort of a rookie but a bit more advanced.

I see. Well, I hope you get your car. Good luck with the ticket when you get it.
 
I'd also highly recommend the GT5 cars Used Dealership Search, put the cars that are currently in your used dealership into the boxes and search for when a 2J will next appear.
That way you can be sure you have the money for it, something I failed to do many months ago =/

Also, welcome to GT Planet, hope you enjoy your time here ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back