Sparky's Photohouse of Magic, Wonder, LFAs and Filter Abuse

sparkytooth

Whoa rehr
Premium
Venezuela
The 51st state of america
sparkytooth50001
After all this time spent without uploading the pictures I've taken in GT6 so far I decided to stop my lazy streak and upload all those accumulated shots so all you guys can marvel at my skills in the area of abusing filters and gawking at the beauty of the one and only......

Onto my first set, guess you all know what it's about.....

SHE'S BACK!!!

That's right kids, the old girl is back in new and improved form!!!

Including glowing diffuser :P

image.jpg

Finally! I thought you would never do it... But you did and your shots are awesome, as always:D

Nice glowing splitter;)

Favourites are 1, 5 and 7:bowdown:

Aston Time:

Special Stage Route X by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_1 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_2 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_3 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_4 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Special Stage Route X_5 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Some JAAAAAAAAAAAG:

Nürburgring 24h by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_1 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_2 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

Nürburgring 24h_3 by sparkytooth, on Flickr

These new filters are best used at night I guess.

It was time for you to come back, but... but... no LFA? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SPARKY?

Jokes aside, that is a really well composited set you released, however, I feel that some of dem shots are a little bit too dark. In some of them the darkness fits well, but there are a few which are too dark IMHO :)

It was time for you to come back, but... but... no LFA? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SPARKY?

Jokes aside, that is a really well composited set you released, however, I feel that some of dem shots are a little bit too dark. In some of them the darkness fits well, but there are a few which are too dark IMHO :)
I like to emphasize the headlights a bit on those shots, and it was a pretty early morning rainy ring as well. And for Willow I was trying to put down some moody shots to show what the lighting over there can really do.

Back