Spec I to Spec II question (for japanese version users)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rebla47
  • 8 comments
  • 883 views
Messages
437
Hi friends.

Do you remember if when GT5 Prologue were updated to Spec II the events were reset?.

I´m trying to get all golds, and would not like to me to miss all my work with a future possible Spec III.

Thank for your replies.
 
When the spec update happends,your event medals won't be deleted...

spyrrari.
 
well in my copy when running in Spec 1 the very first version! i got all golds and when the spec 2 update hit it reset the medals and just unlocked S Class straight away but didnt carry the medals over which was a bummmer but i suppose it's because in the JPN version of Spec 1 the events were completely different before Spec II events hit now on the JPN version i need to get all the medals again lol
 
Last edited:
Ok, thanks.

Marky264; do you remember if the Dealer Events also were reset?.
 
Ok, thanks.

Marky264; do you remember if the Dealer Events also were reset?.

Same situation is applied to Dealer events.. as some events are using different cars or different tracks to compete with after the Spec II update.
 
Yep, all my events were reset when I updated the JPN version.
 
Uffff... I need 3 golds in my two versions of the game (jp and eu) and I don´t know if to finish its...

I think I will wait to the fall update to see if it reset some to finish the game.

Thanks to all.
 
Last edited:
IMO the Spec I Version's events were so easy, Offline the best way of making quick cash was the event where you had to use the 599 Ferrari on the Daytona 1 Lap Magic and you just raked in the cash, Very helpful when it came to saving up for the F1 for the first time, Also if your starting Spec II Update on the JPN Version now all your event medals and dealer medals will get carried over since no more new events will be added and no more durastic changes will happen, The jump from Spec I to Spec II Was big of course for the extra cars and HSR and new events sorry if confusing
 
Well one would think if new tracks are added the events would have to be reset.

I hope they put London back into more events too!
 
Back