Spec Miata tc series for “amateurs”???

United States
Beloit, WI
Johnnyg_91
Im looking for a “spec Miata” series to compete in. I’m aware of the “FMSC” series, however they are mostly what I would call “pro” drivers, a lot of top guys in the North American region. I’m more of what you would call an “amateur” driver at this point, and it’s not much fun riding around 20 seconds behind the pack alone. So I’m looking for a series that has more competition around my skill level, or to see if there is enough interest to start another series. My thoughts for a good series would be maybe a little more hp than “stock”, on “race” tires, and tour “short” tracks that best suit the car.

I’m running a touring car league on a Saturday night GMT time. 2 races, qualifying, 1 sprint, 1 longer pit stop race. Racing I tired with extra power and multiple leagues so you get paired with drivers of similar skill/speed

I’m running a touring car league on a Saturday night GMT time. 2 races, qualifying, 1 sprint, 1 longer pit stop race. Racing I tired with extra power and multiple leagues so you get paired with drivers of similar skill/speed
Link to the thread for the series?

Back