'Special car key file'

  • Thread starter Thread starter efrafa
  • 12 comments
  • 4,123 views
Messages
116
Messages
SeeEmmSea
I bought the signature edition and was only prompted to download the Stealth cars when I entered my code that came with the game as opposed to both car packs, and today while I was clearing out my Game Data Utility file, I found a 40kb GT5 file and I checked the update history on it to see exactly what it was, and apparently it's the Chrome Line cars? How do I get these, seeing as only the Stealth cars are in my downloads list :/
 
You should have a chrome line coupon thing, somewhere in your sig edition box.
 
I've check and I didn't get it, I even took the foam out to be sure :/
 
Well I don't think you can get it without the code, where did you buy from? You should have two, mine were in the game cover and the box under one of the books I think. You should return it.

Unless of course you don't mind.
 
Chrome line codes should be in the game box, as they are for the Signature and Collectors Edition...
 
I bought the Signature edition as well and got 2 sets of codes... the Stealth cars came with the box, and the code for the chrome line cars was received because I pre-ordered the game so I'm assuming this code came from the retailer.

What I don't know is if these codes for the chrome line cars ceased to become available after the game release (at least for the UK).
 
In my case, the Stealth car codes where on an extra sheet lying loose in the Sig box. I found the chrome car codes by accident after I took out the GT5 manual out of the disk case the day after. I didn't know that the chrome cars were also part of the Sig version and I was pritty happy to see some more awsome cars for free.
 
Can this key file be backed up to USB?
 
Can this key file be backed up to USB?

hmmm I don't know but it is connected to your PSN account! So you the cars can be installed to your account again...
 
Strange...
I got a chrome line car in a shuffle race! :)
 
It saves to your Playstation Store Downloads, next to the Cart on the top right....
 
Back