"Special Cars" - Anything new or great that could be in GT5?

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 24 comments
Colombia
Bogota,Colombia
GTP_ARP93
Taking in account that GT-PSP car list is most likely to appear in GT5, and that the official list of GT-PSP cars doesnt include some so-called "Special Cars" i wanted to know which are them, and make a list.

Do they have special liveries? Are they entirely new cars? "Concept by PD"? Are they only cars that were considered "rare" in GT4?

Special Coloured Cars (Thanks to J-PaP):

Bugatti Veyron - "Black M"
Ferrari Enzo - "Giallo Modena"
GT by Citroen - Yellow
Lamborghini LP400 - "Arancio Orange"
Nissan GTR Spec-V - "Metallic Blue"
Corvette ZR1 - White
Mercedes SLR Mclaren - Red

Totally New Cars (not sure if special):

GT by Citroen
Ferrari F2007
Ferrari Enzo
Lamborghini Countach
Bugatti Veyron
Corvette ZR1
Nissan GT-R
Mazda Furai
Audi R8 LMS

"Special Cars":

625 Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race Car '05 (Thanks to: Alonsomania and Leadfoot53).

Thanks in advance guys :).

Last edited:
The only cars that I have come across being "special cars" that aren't part of the 830 cars are the pre order bonus cars. They are only considered different cars because of the special paint jobs. All the cars are actually available in the dealerships in other colours.

Bugatti Veyron - Black
Ferrari Enzo - Yellow
GT by Citroen - Yellow
Lamborghini LP400 - orange
Nissan GTR Spec-V - Blue
Corvette ZR1 - White

I hear somewhere there were 20 special cars so maybe there are more to unlock somehow?

I hear somewhere there were 20 special cars so maybe there are more to unlock somehow?

Thats why i made this list :sly:. I was thinking if cars such as the F2007, or the Furai, or the R8 LMS, or whatever is new/odd/interesting. Anything that might be a hint of what can we expect from GT5. Thanks a lot though J-PaP :).

Well to sort of answer your question then, we don't know anything about any other cars bar that they exist.

I am pretty sure though the ones I did list are part of that "20 cars" because if for example you sort your garage by manufacturer and look at eg. Ferrari. It will say x/2 cars. If you have the pre order enzo, it will say x/3 cars. Plus they have the words special model or colour in their name anyway.

Well to sort of answer your question then, we don't know anything about any other cars bar that they exist.

I am pretty sure though the ones I did list are part of that "20 cars" because if for example you sort your garage by manufacturer and look at eg. Ferrari. It will say x/2 cars. If you have the pre order enzo, it will say x/3 cars. Plus they have the words special model or colour in their name anyway.

I hope someone finds something that could help us. At least to me it's pretty disappointing seeing that a misterious "Special Car" that doesnt appear on the official list and so on, is just a new car with a unique color:guilty:.

Is it new at all in GT or is the same in GT4? :rolleyes: Any other info you can give us?

Thanks much for the contribution. Added to the list.

In this case, the other 20 cars would be give aways from Sony that are just special colors and would be scattered over the next couple of years. 👎 Best case scenario is that they are cars that can be downloaded from GT5 that are partly consisted of Ferraris and Lambos(it goes one way, why not the other?). 👍

There's nothing "special" about it. It's just an additional Pescarolo to the two we already had.

Does anyone know if
Bugatti Veyron - Black
Ferrari Enzo - Yellow
GT by Citroen - Yellow
Nissan GTR Spec-V - Blue
Corvette ZR1 - White

are sharable? or are these trade only cars?

So what are the so-called "20 Special cars" on GT-PSP? :confused::confused::confused:

I'm afraid I have no idea to what this even refers. I've not heard anything about "20 Special Cars".

There's some things that weren't in GT4 and the preorder bonuses (which also weren't in GT4 - except the SLR which was, but wasn't a preorder car). Other than that... *shrug*

Does anyone know if
Bugatti Veyron - Black
Ferrari Enzo - Yellow
GT by Citroen - Yellow
Nissan GTR Spec-V - Blue
Corvette ZR1 - White

are sharable? or are these trade only cars?

They are neither. You could only get them through preorders and PSN cards. The SLR came from a "GT Skills" competition on the PS.eu site or a PSN card.

I'm afraid I have no idea to what this even refers. I've not heard anything about "20 Special Cars".

There's some things that weren't in GT4 and the preorder bonuses (which also weren't in GT4 - except the SLR which was, but wasn't a preorder car). Other than that... *shrug*

They are neither. You could only get them through preorders and PSN cards. The SLR came from a "GT Skills" competition on the PS.eu site or a PSN card.

GTPlanet News
Finally, we get to see the full car list for Gran Turismo PSP. This doesn’t have all 850 vehicles- some of which will remain Polyphony Digital’s surprise – but at least it’s official.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-psp-car-list/

GranTurismo.com article of GTPSP Car List
* There are other special limited edition cars that are not shown on this list.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5082.html

Those are the cars i want to know about.

Well then the Pescarolo doesn't count as it appears on the list. Nor do the additions not on the GT4 list as they also appear on that list.

I'd imagine that the Veyron, SLR, GT-R, ZR-1, Enzo, Citroen GT and Lamborghini all count as they do appear in-game with "(SP Model)" attached to them. Nothing else yet seen does.

Well then the Pescarolo doesn't count as it appears on the list. Nor do the additions not on the GT4 list as they also appear on that list.

I'd imagine that the Veyron, SLR, GT-R, ZR-1, Enzo, Citroen GT and Lamborghini all count as they do appear in-game with "(SP Model)" attached to them. Nothing else yet seen does.

Thats what i wanted to hear! Thanks a lot indigo-writting mad-man :P. Could you give me a full list of the cars with "SP Model" on them?

Yes, I know about the SLR. As a matter of fact I played that game and ranked top 5 and then got the code, entered it, downloaded the car and it wouldn't install because I use a Region 1 UMD. :(
I got so sad that I went out and bought myself an SLR. haha but it's not red unforunately.
Would be great if those files were somehow transferable/uploadable or something.

Thats what i wanted to hear! Thanks a lot indigo-writting mad-man :P. Could you give me a full list of the cars with "SP Model" on them?

They are listed at least 3 times in this thread already. eg. Post #1 and the post you quoted when asking your question.

Back