Special cars in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter FPVGT
  • 2 comments
  • 1,021 views
Messages
3
Do you think that the special cars in the used car lot previously featured in the previous GT's (like the special black version in GT4) would be included in GT5?

If so, if I pre-order the game, how am I going to know which one's are "special"?? Will the people playing the Japanese version reveal the days or will it be too soon?

I know I sound like an addict but I don't want to miss out on them!! :nervous:
 
Huh? Even if you preorder, you're getting the same game on the same day as everyone else. As in GT4 i'm sure it will will be some time before you can find and 'special cars' if they are included. You aint gonna miss out on the first day mate.
Not if you've only got 10,000 credits.
 
It will probably be too soon. There are a lot of crazy guys out there that search for those kinds of easter eggs but it takes some time for them to find them.
 
Back