Special Event S-3 (Mine's R34 Daytona Oval race)

• Thread starter ibiris
  • 1 comments
ibiris
I've been trying to complete this to get gold for the last 4 hours and 20 minutes, but all i've managed is silver every time. Quickest I've got is 46.254 seconds... so i'm close but not close enough!! I've tried looking for tips, but most of them were given before the August 1st update, so they're not quite enough to pull it off :ill:

Think a bit of trial and error is gonna be the answer, and just alter my starting time by a few seconds each time to get the best slipstream.

Has anyone managed to get gold on this since the update came out? Shame I can't roll back and do it without the update :-(

I'm not home right now, but i remember an oval event in S class which i used the Nissan GT-R for, can you use another car for this??? If not max the power and downforce then increase the weight as much as need be to fit in the points restriction (if you can quick tune), then stick to the slipstreams as much as possible.

EDIT: Ok Now i've looked at the event, i see you can't tune so the key is sticking to the slipstreams wherever possible, that is the key to Daytona Oval.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back