Special/Ultimate Parts

Hello there here's some cars that has full power with weight reduction cheers.
1831af26e6c69-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831af244a959-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831ae85d6187-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831ae8411a8-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831ae7fe9c87-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831af5b81278-screenshotUrl.jpg
1831afacf9b94-screenshotUrl.jpg

Attachments

• 1831ae7fe9c87-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1831ae7fe9c87-screenshotUrl.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hello there here's some cars that has full power with weight reduction cheers.
Seems the DB11's still missing titanium conrods, but other than that, very nice!
The One-77 and Veneno are especially interesting. Seems a 988 HP Veneno may finally be the Aventador killer of drag lobbies.

Hey there og's!

Just a thought, has anybody noticed any "new" s parts???

As in- are we still getting duplicates fo the same stuff from pre 1.17?!

(7scirocco bore ups, 6ultra turbos for re-rx7, delorean and safety car parts, gee thanks)

Just curious if they add any new items when they add a couple more engines and chassis....?

Without the ticket glitch, there really isnt enough action in the roulette prize sharing to compare.

In all honesty ive gotten garbage since 1.19. And dupe engine/parts on the last menus. but probably wont be able to recycle ticket because I did them update day, so they expire the 24th.. (doubt sept update will be before 24th)

From what I gathered, none of my followers have seen anything "new", still getting same ol parts.

BUT sure would like more titanium rods, and less carbon driveshafts..

CRUMBLES 5K TICKET 🎟 😶‍🌫️

Hey there og's!

Just a thought, has anybody noticed any "new" s parts???

As in- are we still getting duplicates fo the same stuff from pre 1.17?!

(7scirocco bore ups, 6ultra turbos for re-rx7, delorean and safety car parts, gee thanks)

Just curious if they add any new items when they add a couple more engines and chassis....?

Without the ticket glitch, there really isnt enough action in the roulette prize sharing to compare.

In all honesty ive gotten garbage since 1.19. And dupe engine/parts on the last menus. but probably wont be able to recycle ticket because I did them update day, so they expire the 24th.. (doubt sept update will be before 24th)

From what I gathered, none of my followers have seen anything "new", still getting same ol parts.

BUT sure would like more titanium rods, and less carbon driveshafts..

CRUMBLES 5K TICKET 🎟 😶‍🌫️
My 2 S-part rewards on the Plus account and 2 S-part rewards on the GTP account since 1.20 dropped were parts that have been previously confirmed (Stroke Up S for the DeLorean, Ultra-high RPM turbo for the Nissan safety car, Bore Up S for the RCZ GT Line and S Camshaft for the Renault safety car).

We'll likely know if the engine/parts tickets that were from the extra menus added in 1.20 can be recycled this weekend when/if Kaz tweets out the silhouettes. I will note that the June update dropped on the 23rd (4th Thursday) instead of the 30th (5th Thursday), so it's more likely than not that the September update will drop on the 22nd rather than the 29th.

If the September update drops next week, the tickets from any new menu books or extra menus will not, repeat, NOT be recyclable if you get them the first week because the October update will be 5 weeks afterward.

I have only played gt7 lately to farm tickets, just to have chance on exclusive parts, otherwise i would not even play gt7 at all, i think the game needs time it feels empty, i have jumped in assetto corsa and its more enjoyable tons of more content, and there is proably more than 30 new cars dropping each week, and we less than one new car per week in gt7, that is however not the issue for me, its the career mode, its not good, why do they keep dripfeeding 3 new events per months its not enough, assetto corsa has so much to do, i have around 3000 cars, you have so many tracks you can download and free roams map with traffic, this game is so alive, even with being out for about 9 years , and csp and pure makes the game look as good as gt7 but with a lot more content to enjoy😊

Last edited:
Has anyone received Camshaft S and Titanium Rods for the Zr1 C6? I actually would be happy if someone shares the account.. :( really need them

Has anyone received Camshaft S and Titanium Rods for the Zr1 C6? I actually would be happy if someone shares the account.. :( really need them

Good luck convincing me to give up my account though. Maybe wait until the auction house comes out.

Good luck convincing me to give up my account though. Maybe wait until the auction house comes out.
Congratulations! C6zr1 is by far one of my favs!
Glad to see they have S parts possible for that one. Rods are possible as you shown, so there is possibly an S cam too!? That will be a monster!!

Wish they had the c6zo6 as well..😒

Congratulations! C6zr1 is by far one of my favs!
Glad to see they have S parts possible for that one. Rods are possible as you shown, so there is possibly an S cam too!? That will be a monster!!

Wish they had the c6zo6 as well..😒
The C6 Z06 and a stock LS7 engine to win would be VERY welcomed from me :D

Did you do something to get them? I mean i get only 4 star tickets with the lowest prize money since the last update. And if i get parts, i always get the same.. :(

To me at least there don’t seem to be any new s parts for a long time, we still don’t hsve the ultra turbo kit for skylines or supra yet and that part is even listed

To me at least there don’t seem to be any new s parts for a long time, we still don’t hsve the ultra turbo kit for skylines or supra yet and that part is even listed
The restriction on what cars can earn special parts is still active. Which means the only cars that can earn special parts are the cars you can earn from the roulette.

The restriction on what cars can earn special parts is still active. Which means the only cars that can earn special parts are the cars you can earn from the roulette.

Hopefully they do an update to more cars soon, i would like better ways than roulette tickets, or they need to expand more so you can win roulettes in championchips

Brz sti sport '18 is 413hp with Camshaft S and Titanium Con Rods.

Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 726hp with both as well.

M4 Safety car 767hp same combo.

Not sure if this was covered already somewhere, I was referring to page 1. I'm finally getting around to upgrading cars.

Audi tt 3.2 Bore up S and high lift cam S 488hp.

How about GTR Nismo 12 ultra turbo and Titanium con rods 1042hp.

Silvia Q's (S13) '88 LS7-BRZ and ultra turbo 1232hp, lmao. Undrivable.

Last edited:
I appear to have gotten rather lucky with my free Parts ticket...
This-

So, this being shared, they are adding more "s" parts to the pot?! This came out last update, so they must have added S" parts with it.

Wonder if they only added parts for new cars added, or more sparts for the entire car list..

Excluding pre 00 vehicles, because currently there are only parts for brand central vehicles..

DragMe, the lucky toss that he is, managed to get S Cams for the recently added Cayman GT4. 532>567 HP, and don't forget the titanium conrods that are still yet to be found for it!

1666881539217.png

Last edited:
It's a shame we don't get rotary options for parts. I mean, I'd like to tune up my RX-8 without having to use another 787B engine, to boost the power. I want to keep it NA and still make 400bhp.

It's a shame we don't get rotary options for parts. I mean, I'd like to tune up my RX-8 without having to use another 787B engine, to boost the power. I want to keep it NA and still make 400bhp.
Al we get for rotary is ultra turbo.. have one on my BRAPappuccino', eunos, and spirit rx7.

Edit: im dumb- you said rx8..
Different motor, not sure if ive seen anything for rx8, maybe a carbon prop..

Last edited:
Rolled a carbon prop ticket from last update today, for new roadster. Once again, glad to see they are adding s parts with the new cars!
Nice! This means we can also get titanium conrods (and potentially other parts) for this thing too.

EDIT: The NR-A has an S Supercharger option!!! This means this is the first S Supercharger we can actually earn!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back