Special PS2 with GT4Prologue.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 14 comments

Darin

(Banned)
I was looking around the Tokyo AUto Salon site, and there was a ad for GT4P. The PS2 looks great. Check it out.

Now its in Japanese. But I can't do anything about it.
http://www.playstation.jp/products/hardware/ps2/racingpack.html

car_01.jpg

car_02.jpg

Really!? I want one, but I got a good nice working PS2 now. I wouldn't mind having a White controller.

Originally posted by Seito4Counter
Heh, I bought that. The white controller is really cool, but i cant find a white network adapter.

That was one of the problems with all the different colored PS2s. They didn't make different colored accessories (:

Originally posted by LoudMusic
That was one of the problems with all the different colored PS2s. They didn't make different colored accessories (:

I did find a midnight blue adapter, and colored memory cards are available.. but no adapter for the sakura, and ceramic white versions.

Originally posted by sUn
Just take the shell apart and paint it. :lol:

Okay, first take the shell of a controller off. See what happens. you'll never have it put together right. And I need a new controller.

I picked up the Racing Pack as well. I shelved my white controller. But they did make several white peripherals for the system. They sell extra white controllers, two versions of the white memory card (with or without GT4P logo) and a white vertical stand.

Look for it at whatever retailers you use for importing games.

Originally posted by Darin
Okay, first take the shell of a controller off. See what happens. you'll never have it put together right. And I need a new controller.

Forgot to reply to this one...

It's not too bad taking apart any controller, you just have to be careful of the screws and most importantly, take your time - work slowly.

But I'd advise against painting the controller because to do it right would require multiple coats of paint (1-2 of primer, 2-3 of color and 1-2 of a clear coat). That reduces button hole clearance and may lead to binding at the d-pad, the sticks and/or the buttons. If you were to skimp out and just lay the color coat down, after heavy use, the paint would wear away where you handle it the most.

Back