• Thread starter gurizzi
  • 2 comments

gurizzi

(Banned)
United States
CA
gurizzi
Hello, ALL--

I'm looking to start a casual TT 'club or group' if u will? That runs all types of cars @ SS Route 7. This group is about having fun & sharing your info with others. I welcome all players who are willing to participate and help me build class'. I already have a few ideas for class', but still need many ideas from others!. All class' will be posted below with players name, car, specs. & time. Each class will be determined by type of car, power, tires & tuned or un-tuned. I will post the class I plan on starting in & car I choose to enter witch gave me this idea! (no drag racing)

--Clean driving & Race Etiquette- We are about driving clean & having fun, we expect you to fully understand racing etiquette, if you have any questions about etiquette please ask.

DRIVER Assists: ABS only

----There can be multiple cars in one class or just one car.

----Examples of class' that can be created; FF class, RR class, 4WD class, JDM class, GT3 class, LMP class, ETC. (Tuned or Un-Tuned) (Tires; CH to RS)

----All class' & times will be posted here once the time is entered in the online lobby.

----How to enter a time? There will be sched. hosting posted here, You can enter an online lobby with whatever car you wish, set your time & I will post it here after you pick a car & class.

----I'm welcoming ALL skill levels to help me create class', join the fun! thnx!

Example;

-Class; 1970 Mazda RX500(Concept)

-Tuning: Allowed
-Tires: CS
-HP: 497
-KG: 763
-PP: 590
-Suspension: racing hard
-Transmission: fully custom
-Drivetrain: fully custom
-Power: all mods equiped (no nitro)
-Body: weight reduction stage 3 & window reduction