Special Stage Route 7 @ Daylight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roxanne
  • 6 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
63
United States
United States
Hey,

just wondering if it would be possible to drive at SSR7 at Daylight. I found out that if you get a free run with any car at SSR7. The time starts at 2:10 am but after 30 minutes of Training, the time was 2:40 am :)

Maybe we Need just to wait for at least 10 hours when the time is changing?

Best regards
 
No, night only.
 
No, night only.
Are you 100% sure?

I'm not doubting you, but the fact the clock ticks, implies that eventually, it will show a 'day' time, which implies it would be 'day' light?
 
Yep, I'm 100% positive that it is night only. The only Special Stage track in GT6 that has a full 24 hour cycle is Route X.
 
I'll save you the wear on your PS3. It stays night. I parked on the bridge and went to sleep, came back when I woke up and the game clock was at about 1130 or so, and it was still night. <sad trombone>
 
Back