Special Stage Route 7 part viewable in GT3

• Thread starter fabmaru
  • 14 comments
Portugal
Portugal
fabmaru
Sorry if there is another thread talking of this but i didn't find one.

In Special Stage Route 11 in the first corner you can see those kind of towers that are in SSR7.

Here's a video of a lap in SSR11:

Right in the first corner look above the wall and there they are.

Does anybody had notice this?

Working now, not convinced though because where's the rest of the motorway? SS7 is very, very long and doesn't have that many surroundings to it.

If it means anything, the GT1 part of SS11 can be clearly seen at the really tight hairpin. Where the downhill part was cut off. You can see the yellow lights. I've always wanted to go in there.

If you could use a mod on the computer with GT3, you could drive through the walls and probably drive to the bridge suspenders without falling.

Now i think that bridge looks like the Yokohama bay bridge or the Rainbow bridge but those bridges also look like a SS7 bridge.

Edit: There is a ferris wheel close to the bridges like the track.

Last edited:
That's what I thought today when I decided to play GT3 for the first time in years :dunce: I said "OMG... SSR7???" :dunce:

I seen a comment about ssr 5 and ssr7 being connected in some way... I just pulled out gt3 on the ps2 and the ONLY similarity between the two is that they both lead to "new river city" on the A 126... Both actually are identially 1.8 km away from each other, so i find that wierd... But i searched around both tracks forwards and backwards and looked at every overhead billboard and nothing said that a green billboard would lead to each other in x amount of km's... And i raced an x1 around ssr7 on gt5 and it had NO overhead billboards leading to anything what so ever... The thought of ssr5 and ssr11 being inter-connected by the highway of ssr7 is very unlikely... But it would be amazing...ly LONG !!

And i apologize for giving life to a topic that has potentially already been said and done but i just had to give this info... After i was done i was looking for the ps button in the middle of a ps2 controller.... Hahaha and thats not even the worst... I reset the ps2... Went to the menu screen and hit triangle expecting to see the xmb menu screen (what does that even abbreviate for anyway?) just so i can "eject the disc" hahah man u know you've played your ps3 too much when....

the special stage tracks are all based on the same city which why your bound to find similarities in their backgrounds but whether or not they are connected by some system of highway is up for discussion

...And i apologize for giving life to a topic that has potentially already been said and done but i just had to give this info... After i was done i was looking for the ps button in the middle of a ps2 controller.... Hahaha and thats not even the worst... I reset the ps2... Went to the menu screen and hit triangle expecting to see the xmb menu screen (what does that even abbreviate for anyway?) just so i can "eject the disc" hahah man u know you've played your ps3 too much when....

LOL... the same happened to me today :) (I restarted my GT3 game)... I think we just forgot how to play in the PS2 :D

Now... a full circuit connecting the 3 Special Stages would be ultra mega awesome 👍

If you're talking about the golden/yellow lighted bridge, it's far from looking like an SSR7 circuit connection because the roadway is too narrow...

Now... a full circuit connecting the 3 Special Stages would be ultra mega awesome 👍

It would be awesome but long at the same time I think

Back