Special Stage Route X Oval, Where Art Thou?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZenRetro
  • 3 comments
  • 1,134 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Hey guys, im sure as my head is bald that this track was used in one of the license tests in GT6 yet nowhere in the Arcade mode can I actually race on this track. I do hope they aren't going to charge us for it via dlc despite it being in game already. thoughts guys?
 
Hey guys, im sure as my head is bald that this track was used in one of the license tests in GT6 yet nowhere in the Arcade mode can I actually race on this track. I do hope they aren't going to charge us for it via dlc despite it being in game already. thoughts guys?

It's listed under Original - it's not under City, but Original tracks.
 
It's there. 3rd page. Original tracks.
 
Ah thanks heaps guys no idea how i missed it. Cheers:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back